SAMAK association is going toachieve as an important part of their objectivein the second decade of its activity defined as follows:
1. The development and expansion of consuming markets for the productions ofdependence members.
2. Implementing the required after-sales service (including gradual training of users and enthusiasts, supply of spare parts for ten years, warranty, network development agency) to replace theinternal production of agricultural machinery with the same foreignone that finally, will cause national economic progress.
3. Setting up a new association of research and SAMAK development (D & R) to steer the needs of small units which for some reason are not able to make such part init association.
4. The reference base to identify all manufacturers, importers and distributors of machines needed for agriculture
5. Create an integrated base for the comprehensive introduction of agricultural machinery whether interior product or imported.
6. Create a continuous and consistent communication between scientific institutions and manufacturing centers in order to increase the quality and quantity of products,recruitingspecializiedpeople in manufacturing units, training university students to achieve the ideas and modern technologyand support it.