Agricultural machinery units have, for a long time, encountered various problems and challenges, which are often brought to the attention of competent authorities by means of correspondents, direct negotiations and insertions through the manufacturers or the relevant NGO. Has often received no response, or their response has not solved a problem that unfortunately led to the temporary or permanent closure of a number of job-generating and production units. The most important problems that are currently threatening manufacturing units are:
1 - The production of non-quality agricultural equipment in a traditional way without proper supervision, called the localization plan, which would destroy the consumption markets, inadequate efficiency, damage to farms and crops, discrediting this important industry, and turning farmers into foreign machinery. Therefore, it is imperative that responsible organizations, such as the Agricultural Jihad, the Institute of Standards and Industrial Research, Commerce, Research Centers, and etc ..., take steps to improve the quality and standardize of such products without any omission.
2. Incomplete entry of agricultural machinery, some of which are unsatisfactory, and the state sector's support for imported goods, is being arranged in order to support the domestic industry, while obtaining high customs duties for such goods, obtaining a test certificate from The pre-arrival mechanization development center will also be required and, in contrast, be arranged to support the domestic industry so that buyers of domestic products, which are mostly vulnerable villages, can benefit from special subsidies and use top-level manufacturers to encourage temporary tax relief. . For example, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Finance exempts sample specimens from paying taxes in the same year.
3. The excessive rise in the price of raw materials, late charges and late fees, wages, and apparent and hidden costs, which will all increase the price of the goods, and unfortunately, due to the disproportionate increase of this income with the income of the dominant farmers of the machinery Production will remain in the workshops.
4 - lack of access to high quality raw materials, disproportionate wages of personnel with their specialty, wear and tear of machinery and equipment of the production line, failure to promptly inform the Ministry of Agricultural Jihad about the needs of the country, the existence of many rivals in each Field with non standard production,
5. Increasing the financial power of production units due to the increase in the price of goods; the more difficult the conditions for the payment of bank facilities to buyers; the lack of government support from such production units that are often small and vulnerable.
6 - The lack of cooperation of the operating banks regarding the timely and complete absorption of credits approved by the government for the development of such units due to the extremely difficult conditions for operating banks to pay bank facilities to craftsmen
7. High tariffs for water, electricity, and consumed gas, and the need to change them from industrial or commercial tariffs to agricultural tariffs, as well as the existence of unnecessary costs of apparent and hidden costs in production units.
8 - Uniformity of the social security organization for all production units of machines and equipment required (agriculture, horticulture, greenhouses, livestock, poultry, aquaculture, beekeeping and pressurized irrigation systems), all of which are subordinate to the agricultural industry. they take. Therefore, it is necessary for the respectable social security organization to treat all these producers equally and not to differentiate between them, so that they can all benefit from a 10% tariff for personnel insurance. Otherwise, producers will not be required to produce some of the equipment required by the Ministry of Agriculture to advance the development plan, such as livestock equipment because of high insurance rates.
9. Reduced liquidity and low purchasing power of farmers, and, on the other hand, more difficult conditions for paying bank facilities to farmers,
10 - As all experts and experts in the agricultural sector acknowledge, agricultural sector sequencing devices are one of the important and necessary inputs for farmers, which means that elimination or reduction of consumption in this sector is not feasible. Unfortunately, in recent years, the production of this sector has faced a rise in price due to various reasons, due to the low purchasing power of farmers and ... not only faced the producers with a real recession, but also slightly reduced the irreparable damage to the agricultural sector and Makes In recent amendments to the Islamic Consultative Assembly, despite the unequivocal support of the government of the agricultural sector and the imposition of value added tax exemptions for buyers of seeds, fertilizers and poisons, and ... Unfortunately, the provisions of the agricultural code have been excluded from this resolution. Perhaps, when reviewing the tax bill, the devices placed the agricultural sequence on the most complex agricultural machinery and tractors, or that the use of a small number of tractors in the sectors of industry and building has led to the adoption of the bill. If you confirm that the true consumers of this industry are poor farmers, and any increase in prices for any reason can bring the two strata of the working population (farmers and producers) into a fall. Because firstly the purchasing power of farmers is decreasing day by day. Secondly, the rise in the prices of inputs leads to an increase in the price of agricultural products. Thirdly, it is not possible to increase the price of agricultural products for the villagers. Fourth, because of the decline in sales of sequencing devices, manufacturers in this sector are also out of production cycle. Since the adoption of the above bill, some of the collections have been carried out with competent authorities, but unfortunately